SDWR is hiring for the following position:
-Facilities Trainer (entry level)Do you want an exciting new career?
One that will allow you to train Service Dogs for families in need?
Do you have good people skills and able to communicate well?
Do you have experience in obedience and scent work with dogs?
Service Dogs by SDWR is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization out of Madison, VA.
We are seeking to hire individuals that loves to work with and train service dogs to bring hope into our clients lives.
We are looking to add individuals who are career oriented and not just looking for a job.
- A strong work ethic
- Self disciplined
- Be organized
- Have a valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with many different types of personalities.
- A background in dog training and obedience.
- Scent work is not required but is a plus.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to nights and weekends.
- A passion to bring a service dog into someone’s life and be responsible for partnering with them to train the dog to perform all necessary functions to give a quality of life back to the individual.
Please fill out this preliminary application, resumes can be uploaded at the bottom of the application.
No phone calls will be accepted.