Reports to: President
Assist with daily management of all interior and exterior office facilities. Performs clerical duties for President and supervises the Client Services Representative. Attends fundraising or outreach events as needed. MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT TO OFFICE IN MADISON, VIRGINIA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Client Services Representative making sure responsibilities are consistently fulfilled.
- Assist the Client Services Representative with answering and taking messages for incoming phone calls.
- Problem solve any clients who are having difficulty staying on their plan.
- Monitors Donor Drive and helps assist clients with problems.
- Communicate and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers while procuring, monitoring, and tracking supplies
- Perform semi-annual asset inventory and update listing with new purchases.
- Coordinate the daily/weekend/holiday opening/closing procedures.
- Schedule appointments and telephone conferences for client relations.
- Follows up on clients who are fundraising and tracks their progress.
- Monitor fundraising progress and strategize growth plans .
- Develop key fundraising plans and ideas for weekly email newsletter content.
- Maintains and distributes fundraising and promotional materials.
- Attends fundraising and/or outreach events as needed.
- Assist with procurement and purchasing to include managing vendor relationships, ordering, monitoring, and tracking supplies.
- Runs errands or delegates errands such as but not limited to Post Office and Bank.
- Prepares outgoing mail as needed.
- Files, makes calls, inputs data into spreadsheets and/or creates spreadsheets as needed and directed.
- Performs other tasks as directed by President.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 – 5+ years of customer service and administrative support experience.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate well are essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; experience working with SalesForce, Canva and DonorDrive a plus.
- Ability and strong desire to learn new computer skills and systems.
- Concerned for and strives to meet client and internal team members’ needs.
- Well-developed customer service skills.
- Strong analytical orientation.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed and directed.
- Time Management: the ability to multi-task, organize, and manage multiple priorities.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, yet flexible in a dynamic environment.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to organization’s values and mission.
Please fill out this preliminary application, resumes can be uploaded at the bottom of the application.
No phone calls will be accepted.
A pop up will appear if the application is submitted successfully. If no confirmation appears make sure all required fields are completed correctly.