Client Services Representative
|Job title||Client Services Representative|
|Client Services Director|
Assists the Client Service Director with all aspects of Client Services as directed. Performs clerical duties for President and Client Services Director. Attends fundraising or outreach events at direction of Clinical Services Director. MUST BE ABLE TO REPORT TO OFFICE IN MADISON, VIRGINIA.
Duties and responsibilities
- Follows up on clients who are fundraising and tracks their progress.
- Reports any clients who are having difficulty staying on their plan to Client Services Director
- Helps monitor Donor Drive and helps assist clients with problems
- Assists Scheduling and Client Services Director with follow up on delinquent pledges
- Assists Client Services Director with maintaining and distributing fundraising and promotional materials
- Attends fundraising and/or outreach events as directed by Client Services Director.
- Runs errands or delegates errands such as but not limited to Post Office and Bank
- Prepares outgoing mail as directed.
- Files, makes calls, inputs data into spreadsheets and/or creates spreadsheets as needed and directed.
- Performs other tasks as directed by President and/or Client Service Director
- Minimum of High School Diploma with at least one year of client or customer services. Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate well are essential. Must be proficient in Word and Excel and have the ability to learn new computer skills and systems. Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed and directed.
- Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to organization’s values and mission.
Please fill out this preliminary application, resumes can be uploaded at the bottom of the application.
No phone calls will be accepted.