Employment Opportunities at our Non-Profit. Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers is a fully incorporated 501 (c) (3) organization whose mission is to provide education and raise awareness about the role of service dogs and the different types of assistance they may provide to persons with invisible health issues such as Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes, Seizure Disorders, Hypoglycemic Unawareness, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury and Autism. It is important to know that people, whose lives might be improved or even saved by having a service dog, may have a disability that is not visible. Individuals that struggle with invisible disabilities often will benefit from having a canine companion in their lives to enhance the quality of life, provide hope, independence and peace of mind.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Are you looking for exciting Employment Opportunities working with a global organization that assists those with invisible disabilities such as diabetes, autism and seizure disorders? Are you ready to join a fast-paced team and help bring our organization to the next level? SDWR career opportunities give you the chance to join in on making a difference. Browse our current openings for more information. ALL POSITIONS MUST BE ABLE TO COME INTO THE MADISON, VIRGINIA OFFICE.
Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers is a non-profit out of Madison, VA
We are seeking to hire individuals that love to work with and train service dogs to bring hope into our clients lives.
We are looking to add individuals who are career oriented and not just looking for a job.
This opportunity has extensive travel throughout the US and maybe abroad.
- A strong work ethic
- Self disciplined
- Be organized
- Have a valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with many different types of personalities.
- A background in dog training and obedience.
- Scent work is not required but is a plus.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including but not limited to nights and weekends.
- A passion to bring a service dog into someone’s life and be responsible for partnering with them to train the dog to perform all necessary functions to give a quality of life back to the individual.
Please fill out this preliminary application, resumes can be uploaded at the bottom of the application.
No phone calls will be accepted.