Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers Created on November 9, 2013
Dreams Come True Part II
We are excited to announce the Dreams Come True Part II Event! Tickets are $100 and only 500 will be sold. The winner will receive a Service Dog and Training from SDWR! Tickets can be purchased by following this link: Purchase tickets
Official rules and guidelines:
- You do not have to be present to win
- Opportunities to participate in this event will be available until January 10, 2014
- Winning number will be selected on January 17, 2014 no later than 5:00pm EST
- A website number picker will be used to select the winner number or if we are able tohave a gathering and pull the number we will announce it no later than 1/10/14.
- V oid where prohibited by law
- Donations for the SDWR Service Dog Dreams Come True Part II Event are $100 perticket and are Non-refundable
- Only one grand prize: A Service Dog & Training – however if ALL 500 opportunitiesare sold then a 2nd ticket will be chosen for a service dog & training!
- Please consult with a tax advisor as to whether your donation is tax deductible
- Mailed-in ticket request must be accompanied by a check or money order made payableto SDWR and mailed to: SDWR PO Box 647 Madison, VA 22727. A ticket style receipt
will be mailed within 10 workings days of receipt.
- Only one individual may be identified as the donor.
- The donor must legibly write their name and complete all information required.
- If the bank dishonors an entrant’s check, the ticket will be invalid unless full payment isreceived for the check and NSF fees charged by the bank and will have to be covered by no later than January 16, 2014. Failing to make good on the check will disqualify your donation from the drawing.
- Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers staff and/or contractors assume no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, undelivered entries or entries without proper payment received, which entries shall be deemed invalid and shall be immediately disqualified.
- Staff Members and Contractors of Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers CANNOT participate.
- The winner will receive a service dog with training included. Should the winner choose to gift the service dog to someone else, SDWR must approve the recipient. Approval would include the ability to care for the service dog and follow the training protocol.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email by January 17, 2014. If the selected winner is unable to be located after a period of 30 calendar days (2/16/14) or does not want the prize then another ticket number will be drawn on 2/17/14.
- All proceeds less expenses benefit SDWR. SDWR is a non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Virginia. The IRS has also determined that SDWR is a 501c3 charity.
- The winning number will also be posed on www.sdwr.org.
- All tickets are mailed weekly and can take up to 10 business days to arrive by US Mail.During the date of December 20, 2013 until January 3, 2014 – NO TICKETS WILL BE
MAILED BECAUSE OUR OFFICES ARE CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS.
- SDWR reserves the right to cancel this event, make changes to the rules if needed andwill make every effort to communicate these changes as efficiently as possible.